Sunday, April 21, 2019

The Correct Way That Saved My Marriage and Will Stop Your Divorce

I know what you’re thinking...

Why as a divorce mediator are you writing about how to save a marriage relationship? Isn’t it your job to help couples end their marriage with a no-fault divorce?

Honestly, I was thinking the same thing…

Yes, my job is to help couples divorce peacefully and it isn't my role to help a husband and wife find a way to save the marriage. But divorce mediation is only appropriate when both spouses are on the same page.

If one of you wants to end your marriage but the other wants to know how to save a marriage on the brink of divorce, there’s not much I can do.

The Best System to Save Your Marriage is in The Marriage Savior


You want the best for your marriage. It follows that when your marriage becomes rocky; you also want the best to save your marriage. You can find the best system in The Marriage Savior written by Michael Cross who is well recognized in saving marriages.

It's painful when a marriage begins to fall apart. When you said "I do" on your wedding day, you vowed to stay together until eternity. Maintaining a marriage relationship is work, and it's even harder when you're the only spouse who wants to stay together. If your partner isn't committed to saving your marriage, then you must take responsibility for repairing your relationship and changing his mind.

I know the feeling perfectly. I felt terrible when my husband lost interest in me and asked for a divorce. When my husband stopped caring about me, and lost interest in our marriage, I felt like my world was falling apart. I cried for days.

If you're like me, I'm sure you're wondering what can be done to save your marriage. Here are a few things you should avoid doing if you want to save your marriage. First, never try to devise methods to save the marriage on your own. If your marriage is headed to the divorce courts, you are probably not in a positive frame of mind to effectively handle your situation.

Second, avoid crying to your spouse about how much you love him and how sad you are about your relationship. Finally, avoid begging your spouse not to end the marriage. This makes you appear needy and insecure, which is not attractive.

Your first instincts are usually wrong when it comes to saving your marriage. Avoid whining, crying, begging and pleading at all costs. Get outside help. Find someone who has a proven solution for saving your marriage and renewing your relationship.

So There You Have It! Expert Advice on How to Save a Marriage

If you found even one piece of advice shared by our experts helpful, I'm really glad.

And I hope what you've gathered from this article is that saving your marriage from divorce takes a lot of work, requires time and commitment from both spouses, and it won't happen overnight.

But it is possible!


No comments:

Post a Comment